Notud is a cloud based system that utilises the latest security protocols to deliver fast & secure notes.
Integrated Security and Backup Features
- Secure User Access and Authentication
- Automated Backups
- Data Encryption
- Active System Monitoring
Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Deployed to multiple Azure Availability Zones in the Australia region
- Automatic failover of web servers in the event of an outage
- Database replication using Azure Failover Groups https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/sql-database/sql-database-geo-replication-overview
Data Storage and Security
- Our cloud-hosting provider, Microsoft Azure is ISO/IEC 27001 compliant: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/compliance/offerings/offering-iso-27001
- Encryption at rest (Azure SQL Databases - Transparent data encryption) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/relational-databases/security/encryption/transparent-data-encryption-azure-sql?view=azuresqldb-current
- Advanced pro-active threat-detection and auditing (Azure SQL Databases - Advanced Threat Protection) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/sql-database/sql-database-threat-detectionhttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/sql-database/sql-database-auditing
- Automated Backups
- Replicated to multiple geographic regions https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/sql-database/sql-database-automated-backups
- Adopted open standards
- All web-based traffic is secured using HTTPS/Transport Layer Security
- OpenID Connect for Authorization
- Hosted on Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Secure development practices
- Data access policies
While Notud always maintains a high level of data protection in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APP), we have further addressed our GDPR. The GDPR’s requirements apply to EU residents’ personal data and anyone involved with Notud who processes that information. The GDPR has key principles and data subject rights which are addressed in our Data Processing Addendum (download), and it outlines Notud’s commitment to meeting and being accountable to these.
See more about our Data Protection.